Re: Caladiums

Thanks, Marge.  These are in pots - a lot of pots.  I ended up with a lot of
this year because I ordered them from the wholesaler for an event and they
arrive until after the event.  They have been really spectacular, but don't
look good
now.  I'll try to find time to bring the pots in now - just let them sit
until next spring
and see what happens.
Thanks for all the info.

In a message dated 10/12/2004 9:47:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,