Re: Andrea/Fine Gardening/Salvia

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Classic!
> Timing everything to be ready at once has never been my strong
suit.  I even
> have trouble timing some of the guests.

Ha, Kitty:-)  I just let guests fall where they may:-)  I think
timing is the hardest part of getting a feast on the table,
myself...even after over 40 years of doing it.  And, if you get
fumble fingered, like I do, under stress, it can get real
interesting....there was the year that Xmas dinner for 14 was going
on the table and I managed to dump the gravy pan on the kitchen
floor....talk about one melluva hess...and I had to start from
scratch making gravy - melting turkey fat, etc., etc.  I was not
exactly the relaxed hostess that year.  And, yes, gravy is a must; I
cannot, no matter what I do, make enough of it to satisfy my
group...and since I've never used it out of a can, there was nothing
for it but to start over with it....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs