Re: Re: *sigh*

Jesse,
We all join in wishing him a Happy Birthday and send warm wishes his
way. Have you already, or are you considering, a support group? My
sister is in touch with several moms of young soldiers. My nephew's
captain's wife collects the photos sent home of his unit and puts them
all together on a CD in a powerpoint presentation. She sends it out to
all the parents of the men in his charge.

Kitty