RE: Re: bonnies puppy pictures now on line.

That is a pretty good question about being "chipped."  We will have
micro-chips for identification purposes inserted under their skin before
they go to their new homes.  Since Bill and I already unbelievable attached
to all of them, we thought this would be the best way to protect them for
their future.

As for the sleep, up until last week, we staggered from feeding to work to
feeding, back to work to feeding to bed to feeding, back to bed, to feeding
and back to work and on and on.  Last week the puppies started needing fewer
feedings and started sleeping much longer, with more time awake in larger
chunks too.  Why, twice this week, I've gotten 5 hours at a stretch! That's
an accomplishment.

Izzie will have no more puppies.  Carrying 11 puppies ruptured her uterus in
3 places.  The emergency vet had to "clean her out."  I would not have put
her though that again for anything, knowing how fertile she was.  Bulldogs
generally have 3-5 puppies a litter, so she had 2-3 litters all at one time.
As for breeding one of her progeny down the line in a few years, maybe.
We'll see how we survive the rest of this litter. ;>D

Now if I can find the time to get the rest of the photos downloaded.....

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)