Re: Ceres/bringing the yard inside

In a message dated 10/13/2004 7:43:49 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I need  to clear out the garage.  The car has to go  in.

I wish I had a garage to clean. :-) I will probably bring in my tropicals
next week.  First I have to move stuff around on my tiny enclosed porch  where
there are six cat boxes.  Then we bring in the plants.  There  are six big
brugmansias, a Persian jasmine, a mango tree, night blooming jasmine  and a huge
anthurium all in large pots.  I have learned to fill them with  pine cones and
cover that with chicken wire to discourage their being used as  litter boxes
by the cats.  There are also a number of hanging baskets and  smaller pots that
will be placed on tables and chairs hopefully out of harms  way.  I also plan
to follow your instructions on storing the  caladiums.  I might get it all
zone 7
West TN