Re: my nephew

thanks for your concern. Unfortunately, extra armor doesn't always do
the trick. 6 more soldiers were killed in Baghdad yesterday. I am
praying that Sam was not one of them. He is an MP and there is an extra
bounty for killing MPs compared to regular soldiers, amounting to
something like $20,000. Still, I'm glad for any bit of protection that
can be provided.