Re: bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

Rich, we have had more than 2 with the first one on Oct 1 or Sep 30. My bulb
order has not arrvd yet.  I ordered from J Scheepers and they held the order
til they could include the lilies.  I think I will get them this week.  I don't
do tulips except for some species due to the deer problem.  We better get
some rain before I can plant or I will need to prewater.
    Ceres