From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 12:29 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: bad week- need to play in dirt

Thanks for the kind thoughts.  I am doing much better after spending the
end of last week outside in the garden and reorganizing my garage, and
even buying a little garden/tool shed
to put all the miscellaneous tools and fertilizer, etc into. (the guy at
OSH even delievered to my house when it wouldn't fit into my husbands
Honda Element!-  I must have looked in desperate need!).
So, if the stupid Sac City police would ever call me back, I might
actually be able to get my car fixed. In the meantime, I'm on the list
for a new Prius.

Theresa

http://www.hort.net/funds/