From: Donna
Sent: 10/22/2004 7:37:39 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] A. 'Powis Castle' was: Plants from Gene

just proves the differences of gardening areas... if something died off
this season it wouldn't get replaced till spring time around here.

Heck I am so far behind I gave up.... this weekends project is to get
those trees in the ground, along with FIL birthday celebration, out of
town visiters, and a host of other stuff that has to happen.(like
cleaning the house so they have somewhere to sleep LOL!)