Well you might want to think about someway to back them up.... you just
never know when a system will crash.

Maybe someone else who uses AOL can offer an easy way. I haven't used
that in a few years. I do remember after taking the time to save
everything in the file cabinet to my hard drive, when I deleted the
program it saved it on my desktop anyways.... man, was I upset for
spending all that time. LOL!

Winter blue times will be coming, might be a good project for the

Where it is raining again... windy (36mph).... seems to be the norm
here. But it is coming from the south, so temp is 64.