Re: what's blooming?

I don't think my Caryopteris is still blooming, but I do have
Black & Blue Salvia
a lighter blue Salvia guaranitica
the occasional Monarda 'Jacob Kline'
Cuphea 'Twinkle Pink'
Amaranth (Love Lies Bleeding)
several kinds of  Celosia
Hibiscus mutabilis
Mirabilis jalapa
Catharanthus (Vinca)
Asclepias physocarpa (Gomphocarpus physocarpus)
Impatiens balsamina
Impatiens walleriana
Salvia elegans (Pineapple Sage)
Lespedeza thunbergii
various mums and pansies and Brugmansias in pots (one with 17 blooms  on it
right now).
Good grief, Kitty, I didn't think there was much blooming out there until I
began listing them.  It's still in the upper 70's with nights in the 50's  so
I'm not bringing anything in yet.  I've been spreading mulch for days  with
help.  I'm hoping to run out of beds before I run out of mulch.
zone 7
West TN