From: Gcleven
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 4:27:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Subject: Fwd: FW: Grass
To: MittsRichardson

From Michelle.Clevenger@joycepollard.com Mon Oct 25 11:48:33 2004
Subject: FW: Grass
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:37:46 -0500
From: "Michelle Clevenger"

Michelle Clevenger

Joyce and Pollard

515 S. Main St., Ste. 300

Tulsa, OK 74103

(918) 585-2751

(918) 582-9308 fax

This electronic message transmission (and attachments, if any) contains
information from the law firm of Joyce and Pollard which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
immediately at (918) 585-2751 or by electronic mail (reply) and delete
this message (including all copies and backups). Thank you.