Re: Re: Heuchera...'Dolce Peach Melba'

Thanks Donna,
Tricia was looking for it, I was just drooling as usual. I might try
dropping off some suggestions to a local nursery. Meanwhile I'd like to
carry something like this Heuchera for our MG sales which means getting
it from one of a handful of suppliers we can do business with. Walters
carries both Marmalade and Amber Waves and a H. villosa variety called
Caramel, but there's the chance that since we are small they'll take
from our confirmed order and give it to one of their bigger buyers if
needed.

Kitty