Next weekend

I began scheduling my time for next weekend today. I picked up 7-gallon pots [for the baby fig trees], 3-gallon pots [for the hong kong orchid tree seedlings and oleander standard cuttings], and 1-gallon pots for the phalsa and kwai muk seedlings that are just coming up in the seed beds. But Saturday is the Breeders' Cup, so most of that afternoon will be wasted as I indulge my weakness for thoroughbred horse racing. And Sunday night is Hallowe'en, during which I'll be firing my shotgun over the heads of all manner of urban terrorists and goblins. So... not much time between and around those events. Hope I can get it all done ;>)

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 W Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]