From: james singer
Sent: 10/28/2004 4:14:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] who ever happens to be on line at the moment......

Pea coat? You gotta pea coat? 'Smokes, I had one in high school
[army-navy store] when they were part of the required teen uniform, and
then a new one when I went off to protect lighthouses and such from
North Korean terrorists. Great double-breasted winter coat. Got any
idea why it's "pea" coat?

On Thursday, October 28, 2004, at 12:34 PM, ""
<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

> You got that right. Gotta remember to put my pea coat in the car
> tonight
> for my trip to OK tomorrow afternoon. Trying to smuggle stuff out to
> the
> car w/out Sugar seeing me is tough.
>

> Pam Evans
> Kemp, TX