Re: Snake, now lizard

Guess the snake's still somewhere in the garage [too much junk to tell], or it's not :)

Just saw an anole play Tarzan. Slash pine needles are actually three needles connected to a single base. When they fall, they often land astride small branches and twigs and hang there. Well I saw this small anole--maybe 2 inches long--leap from one upright branch to a hanging needle, swing to another upright branch, and hop off. During the passage, it caught a gnat, which it chewed when it got to its destination branch.