GRUBS!!

Grass has been dying now for awhile.. and spreading..  so they came  today to
see what the problem was..and it is official  GRUBS   yuckers!

So they treated it, and I have to water it.  But my Max cant go on the  lawn
until it dries..
Went to find his leash.. and it is no where to be found.  I know Max  hated
the leash, so I am wondering just how smart this dog really is!!!   Maybe he
took it! LOL

Oh well, just another day in paradise!!

Holli
LI,NY