Re: Rain

YES, RAIN!!!!
We haven't had a drop for going on 7 weeks and the rains started very
early this morning. Been raining off and on all day here, hope it's been
the same 20 miles N-NW at home - forecast has 3-5 inches in the next 30
hours, which I'd really rather have spread out over a month, but with
the reservoirs receding shockingly fast, we'll take whatever we can get
whenever we can get it.

Beans has you well-trained...
Maryland zone 6

Been raining all day today. Slow soaker. Beans thinks it's my doing and
complains to me about it. When I look at the satellite, it see that
we're likely in for a spell of it. So what else is new? Well, it's also
the beginning of the season. Roads are filling up with cars with
Michigan, Ontario, Indiana, and Ohio license plates. And this means the
plant sales will start in ernest very soon among the plant societies
and botanic gardens. Meantime, not much to do but sit on the veranda
and try to convince the Beans that the rain is not of my doing.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10