Re: Rain, cont.

Okay I did say YES RAIN!!!  yesterday.  I've since emptied the rain guage twice
- last night 3.2 inches and another 3.5 a few minutes ago.  And forecast has
more to come, corroborated by the radar images Jim id'd.  I'm trying hard to
send it to Texas, Pam, but it doesn't seem to be listening.

Watching the Weather Channel last night, Tammy as a storm center faded off to
the west and disappeared over GA or so (I was surprised).  They said this rain
is a strong flow of Caribbean moisture flowing along a stalled front right up
the east coast.  Easier to blame Tammy I think.

Our cats are all strictly indoors so they only complain that the birds are not
coming to the birdbath so the window entertainment lacks.  Cassandra wants some
of those lizards to play with.

I have to say I don't think I've ever seen so much rain in a short time period.
 Even with the hurricanes that made it up here we didn't get this much.  I'm
glad we're up toward the top of a hill.  I suppose I should be grateful it's
not snow...

Another Beans convert,

Libby
Maryland zone 6