everybody outside today?

I certainly was! Rearranged more plants in my garden and just dug several up to give away (like a huge knifophia that was destined for world domination). Also went to a plant sale at Cornflower farms and got a helianthus, some kind of ornamental grass (already forgot which one) and a lovely white Echinacea hybrid. I twas gorgeous here today. I didn't even break a sweat- only in the high 70s- perfect gardening weather.

What's everyone else been up to?