RE: Rain, cont.

Definitely Jim!

I spend more time going from place to place than is really necessary- if I
could just transport myself in seconds instead of hours, just think of all
the time I would have! :)

Anyone catch the robot car race that happened this weekend? Seems Stanford
once again proved they are on top- with the 2 million dollar tax payers
winnings- I don't recall being able to vote on spending that much of my
money on a race?!?

Donna
Who spent no time outside, unless you count getting in and out of the car...