Re: hum....

> How does one run out of seed storage room?  Seeds are teeny weeny things,
> hardly take up space at all.

I'm sowing a lot of woody plants that need cold stratification and storing
them outside in a screened in bed.  Most have 72 per tray and I'm up to
about 30 trays, so...  And then you get the ones like Aesculus parviflora
that require big deep pots.  With 50 of those each in their own one gallon
pot I'm running out of room!