Re: hum....

> Oh, I thought you were just collecting, not sowing.  I'll collect soon, but no sowing until Feb at earliest for me.

Some of the seeds that I have won't last unless planted immediately (again,
Aesculus parviflora is a great example), so I figure I may as well plant
whatever else I can now too.

Of course, some are waiting until spring like Nyssa sylvatica.  They need
that constant 41F and are going to spend the winter in moist sand in my
fridge.  :)

Chris (who sure hopes he knows what he's doing)