Re: germination temps was: hum....

In a message dated 10/11/2005 4:09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:
Am always curious about absolutes in seed
germination instructions:-)  Ma Nature knows no absolutes :-)
So true, Marge.  I decided years ago that any time someone tells me that
something in the plant world must be done in one exact way and no other,
I immediately make a mental note that that person doesn't know what he/.she
is talking about.