Re: bulb fever

Oh just some more muscari latifolium, Spanish bluebells, ipheions and
chionodoxia (sp?) forbesii or something like that. All blues.
Little ones I can tuck in any gaps and such. Reliable stuff that will repeat
down here. So many of the spring bulbs most of y'all plant won't come back
here, doesn't get cold enough. For them, not for me - LOL. 70 is too cold
for my hothouse self.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX