Re: everybody outside today?

Hi Ceres-

I separated one of my extra bananas from the parent over the weekend.  I
took a pruning saw and cut through the connection to the parent plant
(yes- the saw is now even duller from cutting in the dirt) and then took
my perennial spade to it.  It actually came out quite well with lots of
roots.  So I think it was a success.  I did chop the top of to that is
was only about 2 feet tall before trying to dig it up.  I delivered it
to a friend to plant in her yard today (I put it into a pot for her, for
now, since she knew she wouldn't get to plant it until the weekend.
Good luck with yours!