Re: everybody outside today?

You've twisted my arm!

5 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, cored and seeded
1T olive oil
1/2c diced onions
2 minced garlic cloves
1/8t cayenne pepper
3c chicken broth
salt and pepper, to taste
sour cream, diced onions, and cilantro for garnish

Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Saute onions and garlic until soft.
Puree roasted red peppers in a food processor or blender, adding a small amount of broth.
Add mixture to pot, along with cayenne pepper. Stir in remaining broth, salt and pepper, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with sour cream, onion and cilantro.
Can be served hot or cold.
Can be doubled.