Re: is hort down?

Hi, Pam. And you're right about tiresome, in spades. So far, it looks like this Wilma sweetie-pie will make landfall 60-70 miles south of here. Can't believe the Gulf is still hot enough to gin up a category three. I was told not signing the Koyoto Accords made us immune from that stuff.

In all, though, this has certainly been a year of natural disasters. If I were a religious person, I would have concluded two or three catastrophes ago that Wahweh was really pissed about something we did or didn't do--rather than sucking our collective thumbs over global warming.