Re: is hort down?

> Guess not. But I sure thought it was!

The Web server was down on Monday, but email to the list was still working.
Of course, everything is backup up now.

Had a good time at the Dawes and Holden arboreta, but the driving was
intense.  We spent way too much time on the road and not enough time
looking at plants.

The list of plants that I photographed is at

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/trips/15oct05.txt
   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/trips/16oct05.txt

Chris

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3836 online plant photos and growing!