Re: Ms Wanda update

Nah, it's Wilma. The flu shot has made me crazy :)

On Oct 19, 2005, at 11:56 AM, kmrsy@netzero.com wrote:

Was the woman's name Wanda? ;+)
Really, Jim, this one is sounding as bad as the others. Are you and Ms Fatma planning to do something?

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
Just got back from getting a flu shot at Walgreen's. 140 of us
doddering old fools standing in line for an hour, so whether you want
to or not you find yourself chatting to those next to you. Anyway,
woman next to me said earlier today she made hotel reservations--and
had to go as far as Valdosta, Georgia, to find a vacancy. That doesn't
sound very promising to me.

When I got home I turned on the Weather channel and learned Key West is
under mandatory evacuation orders. Man, those folks need to live in
motor homes--what's this the fourth time they've had a mandatory
evacuation this year?

Now WC is saying Wilma has the lowest pressure ever recorded for a
hurricane. That doesn't sound very promising either. Oh, well.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10