Re: Horticulture subscription

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Horticulture subscription
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:19:45 -0600

It doesn't say.  The only notation it has is that"This special offer is for
current subscribers only".  This refers to the one paying the $27, not the
gift recipients.  I know this because the 2 friends I shared with last year
were new to Horticulture.  I would expect that if a gift recipient were
already receiving the mag, they would just push your expiration date out
another year.  To be on the safe side though, I'd want to include your
account number (I think that's the number above your name on the address
label, though there are several other numbers on the label.)  If you already
subscribe, didn't you receive this offer?  It was a second full cover glued
over the regular one at the spine on the December issue.