Re: Ms Wanda update

We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed for you Jim!

Theresa

james singer wrote:

You could probably have the town to yourself, Theresa. Think of it! No crowds in Ybor City. Have to say, though, it's a bit unnerving to see that projected landfall cone sweeping across the plantation. As with Charley, the weather swamis say a Canadian high is riding over the ridge [hear the bugles?] and will keep the worst of it to the south of us. Surely do hope they are right.