To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:41 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Sambucus "Black Beauty & Black Lace"

I'd love a copy! Thanks.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Sambucus "Black Beauty & Black Lace"

I just saw a couple of pictures of these too shrubs. Wow... has anyone
seen them yet?
Sambucus "Black Beauty" has been out since 2000 but "Black Lace" is
coming out in 2006.
I get a newsletter from About.com Gardening Guide that has an
interesting article on "Black Foliage Shrubs to Add Color to Your Garden". If you
are interested I can forward the e-mail to you. I love Elderberries
anyway and this one looks exciting. Tricia zone 6b western Ok