Re: Horticulture subscription

Auralie, this is a lightweight cardstock cover over the glossy cover of
the December issue, glued on at the spine. It is meant for Christmas
gift subscriptions, not as part of your renewal date. I don't know if it
is on everyon'es issue, but both Zem and I got it.

Ceres? Chris?

-- Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
I'm a subscriber, but haven't seen the offer.  My subscription doesn't run
out for a long time so maybe it hasn't come to me.  DH just kept sending
in a new subscription every time an offer came without ever checking to
see if it was running out.  I happened to realize this when I was balancing
the checkbook and saw the fourth or fifth check.  I put a stop to that, but
I'm still subscribed until '08 or something like that - probably longer than
I will be alive.

We had 3 current subscribers: Zem, Christine, and