Re: frapper

> From: Judy Browning <judybrowning@lewiston.com>
> I can't access the map with mine either. Windows 95 here. Doesn't
lock up,
> just won't display the map.
----------

Same here Judy with my old win95 box.  Even Opera only opens the
page; actually displays a map but not with the little tags on it
showing where everybody is AND it doesn't like that page; least
little thing with that page up and it hangs the system and my email -
I had to go to the workstation which runs XP to see that and sign on.

My take, given this, is that it's not browser related but operating
system related?  What say you Christopher L?   You're the computer
guru here.....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs