Re: frapper

Darn, darn, darn!
I can't use either one on my computer I use at work. This one is a
little newer than the one I have at home but it was my dad's and it is a
Celeron. Both Mozilla and Firefox have a min requirement of a Pentium.

My computer at home is a Pentium so I'll check out Firefox for that one.

Kitty

-- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
And- you could easily update your Mozilla for free just by going to the
weblink.
http://www.mozilla.org/products/mozilla1.x/

 Or, just download Firefox instead.  The joy of free, functional software!
I also use Firefox.

Theresa