RE: Alpha

Getting a good night sleep is the best you can do for yourself.... Going to
be a busy day today for you... thought you were picking up all the lighter
weight items and junk that will be airborne already...

I think it is a crap shoot as to where Wilma will land at this time. She has
to go thru too many wind cycles yet to know where she will drift too- and
also depends on how strong she becomes when she hits the wind cycles.

With all the nutty weather, wondering if the season will cap off with Wilma
and Alpha meeting each other in a couple of days... they have a term for it,
can't remember what it was...but interesting that you can see them both on
this map.

Jim- don't take any unnecessary risks! Hopefully you won't loose power for
long and can check back in....cause you know we will all be worried.

And darn it- don't let beans go out when the time gets close! Can't have you
wandering the neighborhood looking for her!

And my friend is leaving the weather station on- till he looses power. In
case anyone wants to see how cape coral is doing- check out this site:

stay safe Jim,