To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I'm back

I'm still here but little time for chat these days. Not sure where you
went in Maine David but very little for sale here  in Central Maine.

Ron

Pam Evans wrote:

Welcome back David. Sounds like you had a nice trip. Wonder what's up w/
Maine? Ron, you still out there?

well it is about time!

Wondered if you got caught up in the rains there...

Donna

--- David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

Hello out there. We're back from our sojourn to the
North East. We left
just before the rains started. I have to say what a
beautiful area.
Vermont was my favorite but Mass. was very nice as
well and so was New
Hampshire. Ok, there wasn't any area I didn't think
was beautiful. It
looks like everybody in the world is trying to get
out of Maine though.
Everyother property was for sale.

Nice to be back

David