Re: I'm back/Map

I see what may be my name in this one, Donna.
I have not been following any thread about maps... what is going on and why should I be aware of not being on a map?
Gardening part... cold, much needed rain all day, so only work was in the greenhouse. Putting everything to bed for the coming winter. Potted up lots of bulbs, tubers and corms this past week for the coming spring. Can hardly wait to see all of them come up in late winter and early spring. Lots of erythroniums for this coming year.... trout lilies, dog toothed violets. My "hardy" gardenia is now on a bench inside.
Monkshood in bloom along with fall blooming anemone and delphinium exaltatum, asters.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Well we all understand no time. Hope everything is fine with you and
yours...

Glad you added yourself to the map! Wonder how many other folks are on this
list and not on the map- Off hand, missing David, Gene, Betsy and ?

How many people are signed up on this list Chris?

Donna