Re: I'm back.....map?- Gene- Noreen and all

There is a free map via the internet that folks can
pushpin their location on.

I started one for this group at:

http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat

With the weather issues this year, nice to have a
place to see if any members could be effected....

It would be nice if all the members here did it....but
of course, I also understand the need for privacy.

Donna