Re: I'm back.....map?- Gene- Noreen and all

Donna wrote:
Now for those who can't see the map- need to default
to the master- Chris, any idea why? Is everyone having
trouble on a mac or something?

Dang it seemed like such a good idea- we could just
click on a name and see where you are!
Not Chris but... we just went through this with Kitty;
try another browser (Firefox or Opera (latter worked for Kitty)).
I'm thinking now that the failures may be due to an obsolete Java
plugin in/for the failing browser(s). I'm using Mac OS9 where Mozilla
works but the most recent Opera I can use doesn't; the latter gives a Java
error message. Now how an IE user on Windows (or any other browser)
goes about getting a Java update is a bit beyond my ken. Chris ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7