Re: weather, disasters, and all

I hear you Melody....me too. Not enough hours in my day to get it all
done. Work is demanding, home is demanding....and then....I fling myself
into bed and pass out for about 7 hours and start all over again....

And my gardens....well, they don't love me very much right now...*sigh*

Jess

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
I've been lurking for a while now...it's about all I have time to do
these days. Kids and work at church plus classes keeping me very busy. I
feel like I've been neglecting you guys and for that I am so so sorry.
My poor garden has gotten even less of my time this year (read none for
that statement!)...it's pretty sad. I'm trying to get caught up but it's
not working very well...

Jim...hope you are and Ms. Fatma are staying safe this round. Any other
major news happenings from around the list I might have missed the past
many weeks? A quick recap of the highlights would be good if it's worth
anyone's time...

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!