Re: back from Jesse's

My only problem with it is my slow dial up service. To send the size of
jpegs that would print nicely would take way too long and my connection
might cut out in the middle of it. It would have been a snap when I had
broadband. Still, I could always transfer my large jpegs to a cd and
take it in. I don't know if they charge the same rates for that.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
NYTimes had a piece awhile ago about how it was much cheaper to have
Wal-Mart or Walgreen's or similar print your digital photos than to do
it yourself.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W