Re: October skies

I have loved your pictures... I even have the one of the dock set up as my desktop. Thank you for sharing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:36 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] October skies

Thanks all for the compliments on my photo. I ran outside this evening to
try and take that shot. My mother planted those grasses many years ago. The
bell is one that she and my dad had found while antiquing. It is so
appropriate for the beach and looks great with the really tall grasses. Mom
planted those grasses in a perfect place to catch the evening light! I wish
she was still around to enjoy them with me.

That's the great thing about plants- many carry fond memories with the-
either from our childhoods or favorite places or people that we've met along
the way.

Christine Petersen Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

Daylily Events: http://www.widom-assoc.com/flowers/index.html