RE: Beans

I'm so sorry about Beans. I read your message after I wrote a post about my
Jacy. Just yesterday I was trying to figure out how old I would be when my
cats might die.  I don't think that I ever want to be without a cat.  I was
at the local cat shelter dropping off a kitten (one of five) that was
abandoned at my school.  There were some beautiful older cats there. I wish
I could take another home.  There are so many that need our love.

Hugs to you,

Northport, Long Island, New York