RE: Cats with one fang

Kitty,

The single tooth doesn't seem to bother him in the least.  The bell only
helps me locate the cats when I'm looking for them when they haven't
responded to my calling! Usually this means that they are watching some sort
of wildlife and ignoring me!  Spot is the "dog" cat!  He takes walks with me
and basically looks out for Jacy.  He's a big guy, weighing in over 20
pounds!  Loves to sleep on my pillow and rest his head on mine. Both are my
babies!

Chris
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)