Re: Cat friends and memories

well if it pet family picture day, might as well add
mine to it.

This web page was made awhile ago. My dog has lost
quite a bit of weight since last year. Thought we were
going to loose her about the time this picture was
taken, she isn't doing great, and I know her time is
coming soon, but for now....