Re: Cats--progress note- Zem's dogs

The Beagle is currently living at the abandoned house with Calhoun and Ennaya, the cats. Right not Otis is only trying to mate with his mattress. <LOL> It's Magick the un-neutered cat who's trying to mount all the other cats. Both Magick and Otis are going to the vet tomorrow afternoon for neutering on Wednesday. The Beagle is here because rabbit season is over, and that's when all the sleazoids in the county dump their dogs so they don't have to feed them over the winter.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cats--progress note- Zem's dogs

ut oh-- a "HER" beagle and an unfixed Otis?

Hum.... better find a home quick!

Donna

--- Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

I know that's so about "cat" cats and "people" cats;
however, neither
Crookshanks nor Melvin had ever been touched by
humans before they were
about 3 months old, and they are two of the most
affectionate cats living
here. Magick was about 8-10 weeks old when I met
him, and he literally
sleeps under me. He and Crookshanks fight over who
gets to sit in my lap. I
guess, like all things, there are exceptions. BTW,
there is a new Beagle
here. I am desparately trying to find her a home.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center"
<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>