From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today in the garden-NOT

Cathy, it will have plenty of time to get established since for once, I am
caught up! Do you have a protected place for it?

Spent today getting ready for winter, everything is in the shed, and if I
don't get out there again this year, all will be well, only have hoses and
stuff to do which isn't a big deal.... Of course, they are predicting 80's
for the next couple of days, but just can't trust that weather when you only
have daylight on the weekends due to the work schedule. I normally am
fighting the cold and rain trying to get stuff put away.....

On to cleaning the house! Amazing how dirty it gets over the summer LOL...

Donna