RE: Digest response - Theresa's Mom and Alzheimers

We had to trick my Mom to take her medicine.  When we first approached her,
she threw the bottle against the wall and emphatically stated that she
didn't need them.  Her older sister had already been diagnosed so the Dr.
was willing to talk her into them "for protection".  We also had a hard
time getting her to take an antidepressant but it was worth it...she had
gotten so angry and withdrawn.  With the antidepressant, she began to take
part in all sorts of social activities.

Behalf